It is a package consisted of an innovative Entrepreneurship skill development online tech platform and few set of added services designed for budding Entrepreneurs.
Are you thinking or preparing to be an Entrepreneur !
Are you ready to be entrepreneur or are you an startup entrepreneur ?
Test your Entrepreneurial Skills ,Know your strength and weakness, discover your own skills and choose your career wisely.
1. Business online training is a compact and practical way to learn the five basics elements of entrepreneurship .
Section 1: Introduction to business and entrepreneurship
Section 2: How to develop a good and profitable business ?
Section 3: Planning to success
Section 4: Accounting and taxes
Section 5: Develop your personal business skills
2. Contents are designed based on entrepreneurs needs.
3. During the courses the participants will learn the skills they need in order to start and run a business.
4. Help Developing participants sub-skills (learning, problem solving, self evaluations )
5. It helps participants to find ideal career or job or business that fits their education, skills and passion.
6. The training is based on scientific research, and the methods and tools used will help people to transform their dreams into reality .
7. It is ideal for Business owners, students, employers ,and employees. It helps you to manage your time and resources better, so that you will be able to be a better leader with better productivity
8. Participants are guided to write the business plan
9. The program enables the coaches, teachers and tutors to follow, comment and guide the process of business plan, by reading the Participants business plan through the whole process – there is no ”surprises” in the end of the course.
Price : Rs 25000
Duration : Online access of 3 months, self paced blended (online & offline ) teaching methods.
Infrastructure Needed to setup in your location: Internet, 20 capacity students, counsellor, Sales & marketing team. Good contacts with startups and universities/college
Minimum licence to be purchased : 20 pc
Example Audience : Any individual, VC firm, Govt ,NGOs ,College ,University students (College students are first priority)
- 1.1 What do you have in your hand?
- 1.2 Study guide from NEBA
- 1.3 What is a business
- 1.4 Business development process (BDP)
- 1.5 Steps to business
- 1.6 How to benefit by doing the NEBA course
- 3.1 Preparing your business plan
- 3.2 (Basics of) marketing
- 3.3 Developing your marketing and business
- 3.4 Trust and credibility
- 5.1 Your personal business potential
- 5.2 Holland’s career choices – How to find your own strengths
- 5.3 The three success factors